Website Privacy Notice
Last Updated: May 17, 2021
Your privacy is important to us. This Website Privacy Notice applies to your use of the Life Policy Management website (www.lifepolicymgt.com), including the publicly available portions of the site (the “Website”). We developed this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use, share, and protect information collected through or generated by your use of the Website. Life Policy Management, LLC and its affiliates are collectively referred to in this Website Privacy Notice as “Life Policy Management,” we,” “us,” or “our.”
This Website Privacy Notice only applies to information collected through the Website or generated by your use of the Website. This Website Privacy Notice does not apply to any other information we collect from or about you, such as information collected through our call centers and offline (e.g., information you submit via the mail), information obtained from third parties, and information collected in connection with our financial products and services. If you have life insurance, annuity investment accounts, or other financial products or services with us, or if you contact us regarding any such financial products or services, we will use and share any personal information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our Consumer Privacy Notice and any other applicable privacy notices or authorization forms made available to you at the time your information was collected, which may offer you certain choices with respect to the use and sharing of your personal information.
If you have questions about this Website Privacy Notice or the ways in which we collect, use, share or protect your information, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
Information Collection and Use
We may also use any information that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any particular individual or household) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose, share, sell, or otherwise transfer User Data to or with any third parties, except as provided below.
- Service Providers. We may disclose User Data to third-party service providers that contract with Life Policy Management to provide marketing, analytics, or administrative services on our behalf.
- Government and Regulatory Authorities; Law Enforcement. We share User Data with law enforcement and other governmental and regulatory authorities pursuant to law.
- In Response to Valid Administrative or Judicial Orders. We share User Data in response to a facially valid administrative or judicial order, including a search warrant or subpoena.
- Sale, Transfer, or Merger. In the event of a proposed or consummated sale, transfer, merger or consolidation of all or part of the business of Life Policy Management, we may share User Data as reasonably necessary to enable the recipient to make business decisions about the purchase, transfer, merger, or consolidation, provided the recipient agrees not to disclose the information except as permitted by law.
- As Otherwise Permitted or Required by Law. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose or report User Data in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that such disclosure or reporting required by law (e.g., to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement officials), or as needed to perform credit/authentication checks, to protect the integrity of our Website, to investigate and resolve consumer disputes, or to fulfill your requests.
- Your Authorization. We may share your User Data to the extent expressly authorized by you.
In addition, we may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are tailored to the users of the Website and for other legitimate purposes.
Call (844) 854-5433 or email [email protected] to submit a request for us to limit sharing.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state standards to protect and limit access to User Data and other information. This includes device safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also restrict access to User Data to our employees and others who we feel must use it to provide our products and services. Their use of User Data is limited by law, our employee code of conduct, and written agreements where appropriate.
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Social Security number) to us.
Changes to this Website Privacy Notice
We may change this Website Privacy Notice from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. Any changes to this Website Privacy Notice will become effective when posted unless indicated otherwise.
If you have any questions or comments about this Website Privacy Notice, please contact us using the contact information below:
|Call us:||(844) 854-5433|
|E-mail us:||[email protected]|
|Write to us:||Life Policy Management, LLC
550 5th Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10036